Home Forums Sparkfun MP3 Shield Library Support Forum Interference with millis() function Reply To: Interference with millis() function



I made the change to the header file and that fixed the problem. Changing it back made the problem return, so I think we can conclude that it is interrupt-related.



Staying with the original header file, I made the change you suggested to the library, re-enabling the interrupts during the refill routine. That also appears to have fixed the problem. I did not have to include avr/interrupt.h.

I will run it overnight to make sure the timing stays accurate and nothing overflows or anything, but I think that has solved the problem.


Thanks to both of you for you prompt responses!