Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Thank you sooooo much for this amazing library it helps out so much. So I’ve followed every step and I got my ps2 controller connected to my Arduino uno, to which I’ve loaded the example sketch on. When running the serial monitor I get “Controller refusing to enter Pressures mode, may not support it.” Which I don’t think will mind my project anyways because it still reads all the buttons. However when I move the joysticks there is no output, and when I press L1 orR1 I get ” Stick Values:115,120,116,130″ is this supose to happen? My qeustion however is how do I control 4 servos with the joysticks? One servo for each axis. I do know how to insert the servo library on a simple sketch, however your code is so overwelming I don’t quite know where to start when I need to start putting code in the loop section.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok so yesterday the controller was working now I start everything up again and the serial monitor says “No controller found, check wiring, see readme.txt to enable debug. visit http://www.billporter.info for troubleshooting tips

Unknown Controller type” Ive tried resetting the board, unplugging all the wires, switching pins but nothing seems to work anymore. By the way it’s a Uno R3.

Bill

Did you try all the troubleshooting tips?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.