Home Forums EasyTransfer Library Support Forum EasyTransfer – Example Error!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright,

so i downloaded the library – EasyTransfer, unzipped it and opened on example, the compiler keep giving that error:

‘EasyTransfer’ does not name a type.

that error has been given for any line that goes with that syntax: EasyTransfer ETin, ETout;  or EasyTransfer ET;

why is that happening? how to fix it?

Bill

You did not unzip the library into the correct location. Did you sort this out??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bill

I have exactly the same problem! I follow the right way to extract and install the library (from diffenrent source : github and another with your own site tranfert ) … and … ‘EasyTransfer’ does not name a type.

What can we do to fix this ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey guys i had the same problem i changed include <easytransfer> to include “easytransfer” then had to add in the H file

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi harryt43

Is it a syntax problem ? Did we have to change something into H file ?

Can you explain a little bit more ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

the easytransfer.h file isn’t in the right place and that was the quickest fix i was still writing my code so the code had no name and i used softeasytransfer because i can direct the rx and tx pins then i click sketch then add file and added the .h and .cpp files. u may need to copy and paste your code to a new blank arduino window  hope that helps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.