Home Forums PS2X PlayStation 2 Controller Library Support Forum Using arduino as a PS2 controller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’ve been using this library for some time and I was wondering, what do I have to do to use the library with the opposite purpose? Using arduino as a PS2 controller, my main idea is to adapt the signal from a PS3 controller via Bluetooth-Bee and then send it to the console, but I think it can be used to many other things, like creating custom controllers, can anyone help me?

Thank you.

Bill

I remember seeing someone use an Arduino as a controller on the Arduino forums. I’ve looked through my links and I can’t seem to find it right now. But he was trying to have an Arduino ‘auto-play’ a game for him. It might have been on the the projects where the Arduino plays guitar hero. I’d suggest trying to look through the forums for the project.

Besides the list of commands, this library isn’t much useful for trying to work the other way.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, thank you for your help, just knowing that its possible and there’s someone else trying to do the same thing is great, I’ll look after it, and post my results here after finishing my “ps3>ps2 controller adapter”. I think it can be useful for many people, since the ps2 controllers are getting cheaper and cheaper… I bought one recently that didn’t lasted a week…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.